Check out our brand new license model.
Royalty Free Music Blog
Tips and TricksTutorials & Tips :: August 17, 2015
No articles have yet been posted. Check back soon.
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to work with automation - simply follow the steps below:
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to add moods to your song - simply follow the steps below:
SmartSound allows you to adjust your music online - simply follow the steps below:
Sonicfire Pro 6 allows you to musicalize your video in less than 5 minutes - simply follow the steps below:
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to export instrumental layers from a track into different files. To do so follow these steps:
Do you know the difference between PRO-free and royalty-free? Allow us to explain it to you:
This video is an excerpt from a recent on-line video webinar by Larry Jordan: “3rd-Party Tools for Apple Final Cut Pro X”. This short video tutorial is the first five minutes of Larry's in-depth tour and training on the version 6 update to Smartsound’s SonicFire Pro.
For years editors and media creators have been telling us they love the way our technology allows them to mold music to their scenes; letting them maintain the integrity of their editorial vision for their videos and films.
To have the biggest impact on your audience your music has to work perfectly with the visual. Sonicfire Pro includes unique technology that will help you find music that matches the pacing and the timing of your visual sequences. However, if the music doesn't quite align with your on-screen events, our newly improved Timing Control feature allows you to easily move special beats of the music without losing the rhythm or length of the music - and now does it more accurately with better results. Like all SmartSound features, no music experience is required.
SmartShoot, which puts photographers and videographers together with clients (much like eLance), has a great article on Script Writing for Corporate Videos. If you are developing your presentation script, we think this article might be a great help, and if you have already drafted your script then it may even help improve it. (We recommend also having a copy editor go over longer scripts to correct passive voice and other structural writing errors, and make it more punchy).
There is a great interview on Digital Production Buzz with Marco Missinato, an Italian-born composer who began writing music at the age of six. He came to L.A. in the Nineties to pursue his passion. In the interview, he discusses the vital issue of adding power to your projects by choosing the right music, in addition to how music can create a sense of oneness in today’s turbulent times. The same principles apply, regardless of the emotions videographers seek to produce in their audience.
Although it's nice to have a large video production budget to work with, sometimes you have to deliver a high quality video with a smaller budget. Every video you make is a reflection of your expertise, so you never want to put out something mediocre. Here are so to help you save money on video production while still putting out work you're proud to call your own.
- LARRY JORDAN DEMONSTRATES SONICFIRE PRO 6 & THE VALUE IT ADDS TO FINAL CUT PRO X
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Overview
- ADJUST YOUR MUSIC ONLINE
- ADD MOODS TO YOUR SONG
- Keeping The Beat: Sonicfire Pro 6’s New Cut-Video-To-Music Feature
- MUSICALIZE YOUR VIDEO IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
- HOW TO EXPORT STEMS FROM A TRACK
- Choosing Music For your Video (Wistia)
- PRO-FREE VS. ROYALTY-FREE
- 8 Tools for Putting Yourself on Tape
- Making Edible Mouth Blood
- WELCOME TO THE SMARTSOUND SUBSCRIPTION
- WORKING WITH AUTOMATION
- Rules of Story Telling According to Pixar
- Movie Making Manual: Film Scoring Theory
- Marco Missinato: The Emotional Power of Music
- Getting Cartoony
- Adobe After Effects & Photoshop Techniques (Halloween Edition)
- Music & Game Design
- Script Writing for Corporate Videos
- Video Scoring Tip: Playing Change In Dialogue
- Audio Density In Video
- Video Scoring Tip: When To Use Music In Video
- Video Scoring Tip: When To Use Music In Video, Part 2
- Video Scoring Tip: Music Licensing - Part 1
- Video Scoring Tip: Music Licensing - Part 2
Inside The Music
- Action Royalty Free Music
- Corporate Royalty Free Music
- News Royalty Free Music
- Wedding Royalty Free Music
- Epic Royalty Free Music
- Sports Royalty Free Music
- Background Royalty Free Music
- Horror Royalty Free Music
- Kids Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »
- Pop Royalty Free Music
- Classical Royalty Free Music
- Orchestral Royalty Free Music
- Electronic Royalty Free Music
- Atmospheric Royalty Free Music
- Blues Royalty Free Music
- Country Royalty Free Music
- Rock Royalty Free Music
- Jazz Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »