We are aware of an issue where some tracks are not building properly on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience and are currently working on fixing the problem.
Royalty Free Music Blog
SmartSound ProfessionalMay 27, 2015
Check out our brand new license model.
Check out our new video!
Check out our new website features
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to work with automation - simply follow the steps below:
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to add moods to your song - simply follow the steps below:
Read on and contact us for an appointment.
Read on as we give you some exclusive insights into our work and reveal what's important when writing music tracks.
SmartSound allows you to adjust your music online - simply follow the steps below:
Sonicfire Pro 6 allows you to musicalize your video in less than 5 minutes - simply follow the steps below:
SonicFire Pro 6 allows you to export instrumental layers from a track into different files. To do so follow these steps:
Do you know the difference between PRO-free and royalty-free? Allow us to explain it to you:
This video is an excerpt from a recent on-line video webinar by Larry Jordan: “3rd-Party Tools for Apple Final Cut Pro X”. This short video tutorial is the first five minutes of Larry's in-depth tour and training on the version 6 update to Smartsound’s SonicFire Pro.
In Part 1 I covered the basics of music licensing, giving you some simple but important concepts and definitions which form the foundation for understanding music licensing for video production. If you haven’t read it I suggest you start there before going on to Part 2 as Part 2 will make some references to it.
For years editors and media creators have been telling us they love the way our technology allows them to mold music to their scenes; letting them maintain the integrity of their editorial vision for their videos and films.
- Video Scoring Tip: Playing Change In Dialogue
- Audio Density In Video
- Video Scoring Tip: When To Use Music In Video
- Video Scoring Tip: When To Use Music In Video, Part 2
- Video Scoring Tip: Music Licensing - Part 1
- Video Scoring Tip: Music Licensing - Part 2
- Making Blood the Chemical Way
- High Quality Production On a Budget
- Script Writing for Corporate Videos
- Music & Game Design
- Adobe After Effects & Photoshop Techniques (Halloween Edition)
- Rules of Story Telling According to Pixar
- Movie Making Manual: Film Scoring Theory
- Marco Missinato: The Emotional Power of Music
- Getting Cartoony
- WORKING WITH AUTOMATION
- 8 Tools for Putting Yourself on Tape
- Making Edible Mouth Blood
- WELCOME TO THE SMARTSOUND SUBSCRIPTION
- Choosing Music For your Video (Wistia)
- PRO-FREE VS. ROYALTY-FREE
- HOW TO EXPORT STEMS FROM A TRACK
- Keeping The Beat: Sonicfire Pro 6’s New Cut-Video-To-Music Feature
- MUSICALIZE YOUR VIDEO IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Overview
- ADJUST YOUR MUSIC ONLINE
Inside The Music
- Action Royalty Free Music
- Corporate Royalty Free Music
- News Royalty Free Music
- Wedding Royalty Free Music
- Epic Royalty Free Music
- Sports Royalty Free Music
- Background Royalty Free Music
- Horror Royalty Free Music
- Kids Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »
- Pop Royalty Free Music
- Classical Royalty Free Music
- Orchestral Royalty Free Music
- Electronic Royalty Free Music
- Atmospheric Royalty Free Music
- Blues Royalty Free Music
- Country Royalty Free Music
- Rock Royalty Free Music
- Jazz Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »