Check out our new video!
Royalty Free Music Blog
In The FieldIn The Field :: May 27, 2015
Check out our new website features
Read on and contact us for an appointment.
Read on as we give you some exclusive insights into our work and reveal what's important when writing music tracks.
Richard Hartwell has carved out a solid career in his native Michigan as one of the go-to creators of local and regional television commercials, documentaries and corporate videos.
A graduate of the University of Michigan’s Film & Video Studies program, his filmmaking style is classic and professional. Over the last 16 years he has garnered a steady clientele that count on him for everything from creative conception to scripting, as needed by the client, to shooting and posting. His clientele includes repeat customers that have worked with him enough that sometimes he can create a commercial from existing footage putting the spot together solely in his studio.
Greg Mulvey is the Lead Editor and Motion Graphics Designer for Second City Communications, the business solutions division of Chicago's world-famous improv comedy theater, The Second City (alumni include Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Stephen Colbert, John Belushi, Bill Murray, to name a few).
After stints as a musician, audio editor, assistant video editor and then video editor in companies in Oklahoma City and Denison TX, Darby co-founded Critical Mass Productions in Oklahoma City. His editing and production talents grew steadily and his reputation followed suit. After nearly five years with Bass Pro Shops Film and Video Productions in Springfield, MO, Darby joined the FAA in 2008. Darby and his associates at the Media Solutions Division create media that runs the gamut from simple technical training videos and documentation of events all the way to short-form PSAs and high-end, long-form, complex training videos and e-learning courses.
Seth Worley has been producing micro-budget films with big budget quality. His new short, Order Up, features his trademark style backed by an effective SmartSound score.
Barry & the award winning Life Tree Studios have been using SmartSound Software for several years & prefers it for its flexibility & customization.
With a wealth of knowledge in videography Mark is not the type to keep it to himself. Mark runs markapsolon.com where he passes his knowledge on to his ready viewers discussing topics from lighting & chromo key to how to create a ghost.
From showcasing ranch properties to documenting football games; or the real estate industry to natural gas companies, Matt has taken aerial photography to a platform for the masses.
An An Award Winning Actor/Director, Brian has appeared in the films such as: "Get Shorty", "Catch Me If You Can", and "House Of Sand & Fog".
A veteran diver & videographer, Steve's work has been featured by National Geographic, Disney & the History Channel. Receiving international recognition, Steve has received numerous international awards for marine videography.
Lee White started his adventure into narrative motion shortly after graduating from Art Center, College of Design. Over fifteen years ago, Lee began creating short form videos for his clients and his search for music to use in these productions led him to Sonicfire Pro. Lee has been using Sonicfire Pro for the last five years.
- DISPUTING COPYRIGHT CLAIMS OF SMARTSOUND MUSIC ON YOUTUBE
- WHAT'S NEW TO EXPLORE?
- HOW IS A NEW SMARTSOUND ALBUM CREATED?
- MEET SMARTSOUND AT DEVCOM & GAMESCOM
- Blue Mariah Pictures
- In The Field With Rich Hartwell
- In The Field With Steve Douglas
- In The Field With Lee White
- In The Field Seth Worley
- In The Field With Brian Reed Garvin
- In The Field With Barry Gregg
- In The Field With Mark Apsolon
- In The Field With Matt Dunn
- In The Field With Preston Kanak
- Greg Mulvey
- In The Field With Jedrzej Jonasz
- Darby T. Ralls
- Making Blood the Chemical Way
- High Quality Production On a Budget
- Script Writing for Corporate Videos
- Music & Game Design
- Adobe After Effects & Photoshop Techniques (Halloween Edition)
- Rules of Story Telling According to Pixar
- Movie Making Manual: Film Scoring Theory
- Marco Missinato: The Emotional Power of Music
- Getting Cartoony
- WORKING WITH AUTOMATION
- 8 Tools for Putting Yourself on Tape
- Making Edible Mouth Blood
- WELCOME TO THE SMARTSOUND SUBSCRIPTION
- Choosing Music For your Video (Wistia)
- PRO-FREE VS. ROYALTY-FREE
- HOW TO EXPORT STEMS FROM A TRACK
- Keeping The Beat: Sonicfire Pro 6’s New Cut-Video-To-Music Feature
- MUSICALIZE YOUR VIDEO IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Overview
- ADJUST YOUR MUSIC ONLINE
Inside The Music
- Action Royalty Free Music
- Corporate Royalty Free Music
- News Royalty Free Music
- Wedding Royalty Free Music
- Epic Royalty Free Music
- Sports Royalty Free Music
- Background Royalty Free Music
- Horror Royalty Free Music
- Kids Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »
- Pop Royalty Free Music
- Classical Royalty Free Music
- Orchestral Royalty Free Music
- Electronic Royalty Free Music
- Atmospheric Royalty Free Music
- Blues Royalty Free Music
- Country Royalty Free Music
- Rock Royalty Free Music
- Jazz Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »