Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
When you buy royalty free music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology (Sonicfire Pro) allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Our royalty free music library is comprised of a hand-picked and professionally curated collection of music. Our music comes from top musicians, film composers, indie bands and independent artists. No sifting through thousands of crowd-sourced tracks. Every SmartSound track is a winner!
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
Install downloaded music into Quicktracks 5
1. After you have made a purchase on the SmartSound website, log into your SmartSound account.
2. Click the My Music link to access your downloads.
3. Click the "Download For Sonicfire Pro" link next to the album or track you would like to install. This will open a gray window that will display both the answers to the 4 security questions that you will need to enter upon installation, as well as a link to the file to be downloaded.
4. Make note of the security questions, then right click the red "Download" link and save the SSDL file to your hard drive.
NOTE: If you also have Sonicfire Pro installed, you will simply need to double click the SSDL file once downloaded. Installing the music into Sonicfire Pro will install it into Quicktracks 5 automatically and you can skip the steps below.
5. If you do not have Sonicfire Pro installed, you will need tell Quicktracks 5 to add the new file. First open your editing application and navigate to the Quicktracks interface.
6. Click the SmartSound Quicktracks button to open the Quicktracks options menu
7. Select the Albums tab, then click the Add button.
8. Select the SSDL file that you downloaded in Step 4 and click Ok.
9. You will be presented with a screen where you can enter the answers to the security questions (see Step 3). Once these questions are answered and the checkbox is checked, the Submit button should enable. Click Submit and the music will begin installing. Once installed, it will be available to use within the application.