Yes, Sonicfire Pro 2 has a way of sharing the library enabler files from the Quicktracks for Premiere 6.x libraries folder. Listed below are the steps you will need to follow:
1. Follow the steps included on the inside cover of the jewel case to add the libraries into Quicktracks librarian.
2. Exit Premiere
3. Run Sonicfire Pro 2
4. From the Edit menu select Preferences
6. In the Libraries Folder section of the window, press the change button
7. Browse to C:Program FilesAdobePremire 6.xpluginsSmartSoundLibraries and click OK.
8. You will be prompted to quit and re-run, press ok.
9. Run Sonicfire and go to the edit menu and select librarian
Now you should see all the same libraries that would appear in the Quicktracks plugin.