Build Your Library
When you buy music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Our royalty free music library is comprised of a hand-picked and professionally curated collection of music. Our music comes from top musicians, film composers, indie bands and independent artists. No sifting through thousands of crowd-sourced tracks. Every SmartSound track is a winner!
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of Sonicfire Pro 5. You can download the latest patch update here.
- If it appears to crash when downloading a preview of an unowned track from the SmartSound Store, make sure that the download is not being blocked by a firewall or antivirus software.
- If you are on a Windows machine and have any custom add-ons installed for Internet Explorer, disable them and try again. If the file that is crashing is "ieframe.dll", then the problem is related to Internet Explorer.
You can also try resetting your Internet Explorer settings using the information in the Microsoft Support article below:
- If it appears to crash on a particular track or album, remove that album from the Albums list in the Options/Preferences window. Then reinstall the track or album and try again.
- If you have 3rd party audio codecs or filters installed or audio conversion software (especially freeware), these filters could be interupting the playback process. Try uninstalling them and see if it corrects the problem.
Submitted: 01/04/12 (Edited 04/09/12)
679 views. Averaging 1 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 34 views.
Express Track crashes when selecting tracks
Cannot purchase music through Express Track
Upgrading from Express Track to Scoring Edition
Installing 22k and 44k tracks
I get a "Save" box when I preview tracks