Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Be More Creative
Impress Your Audience
Use Legal Music
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of Sonicfire Pro 5. You can download the latest patch update here.
- If it appears to crash when downloading a preview of an unowned track from the SmartSound Store, make sure that the download is not being blocked by a firewall or antivirus software.
- If you are on a Windows machine and have any custom add-ons installed for Internet Explorer, disable them and try again. If the file that is crashing is "ieframe.dll", then the problem is related to Internet Explorer.
You can also try resetting your Internet Explorer settings using the information in the Microsoft Support article below:
- If it appears to crash on a particular track or album, remove that album from the Albums list in the Options/Preferences window. Then reinstall the track or album and try again.
- If you have 3rd party audio codecs or filters installed or audio conversion software (especially freeware), these filters could be interupting the playback process. Try uninstalling them and see if it corrects the problem.
Submitted: 01/04/12 (Edited 04/09/12)
954 views. Averaging 1 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 48 views.
Express Track crashes when selecting tracks
Cannot purchase music through Express Track
Upgrading from Express Track to Scoring Edition
Installing 22k and 44k tracks
I get a "Save" box when I preview tracks