Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
When you buy royalty free music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology (Sonicfire Pro) allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Our royalty free music library is comprised of a hand-picked and professionally curated collection of music. Our music comes from top musicians, film composers, indie bands and independent artists. No sifting through thousands of crowd-sourced tracks. Every SmartSound track is a winner!
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
1. Run the Studio application.
2. Select "Generate Background Music" from the Toolbox menu.
3. Insert your new SmartSound Audio-Palette CD into your CD-ROM drive.
4. The Studio application asks you if you want to add the 22k Audio-Palette. If the CD has both 22kHz & 44kHz libraries, you will then be asked to add the 44kHz Pro library as well. If you did not purchase the 44kHz library, click No. You must have purchased the 44kHz license to install that library. You will be prompted for an unlocking code. (There is a chance you will not be asked this question. If you are not, complete steps 5 and 6 and then skip to step 8 below)
5. Click the "SmartSound" button under the third column in the Generate Background Music window.
6. Click on the "More Music" tab and then the "Librarian" button. (You will now see a two-column display. The left is a list of CDs you have installed and the right is a list of the selections for each CD.)
7. Click the name of the library. You will see the selection in the right-hand column. Click the name of a selection and then click the "Copy" button. After a short process, Pinnacle will place a check mark next to that track. The check mark indicates that the sound file has been copied to your hard drive. You can continue to copy the sound files you want in the same manner.
If you want to copy the entire list, click the first sound file name, scroll to the last sound file name and shift-click that title ("shift-click" means holding the shift key while you click). Once the entire list is highlighted, click the "Copy" button. (This process will take a few minutes but you should see Pinnacle place a check mark next to each track that was copied.)
If you did not receive the question about adding the Audio-Palette do the following:
8. From the Librarian window, click the "Add" button located under the first column and find your way to the Audio-Palette CD.
9. Find the Library you're trying to install from the Library Enabler folder on the CD.
10. Double-click the appropriate Library and the name of the CD will appear in the left column of the Librarian window. Return to Step 7 to copy the CD to your hard Drive.
Submitted: 09/14/09 (Edited 09/14/09)
1299 views. Averaging 1 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 0 views.
Sonicfire Pro 5.8 with Pinnacle Studio 17.5
Will Quicktracks work in Pinnacle Studio 14?
Will Quicktracks work in Pinnacle Studio 11/12?
Importing audio files into Pinnacle Studio
Install reports that Premire cannot be found