1. Physical Disk purchases
If you have the physical disk, simply place the disk in the drive while Sonicfire Pro or Quicktracks is running. You should be prompted to accept a license agreement and then copy the files to your hard drive.
If you are not prompted after inserting the disk, check to make sure that the album title is not listed in Albums list. Open the Options/Preferences and click the Albums tab (Libraries tab if using Quicktracks). If you see the album listed here, select it and click Remove, then re-insert the disk.
2. Purchases from within the software.
To reinstall music purchased from within the software, follow the procedure found here.
If you do not see a window display after accepting the license agreement, then you will need to reinstall the eSellerate portion of the software by following the steps below:
- Go to http://www.esellerate.net/support
- Click the Purchaser Support Page button.
- From the left menu, click Downloads and Reinstalls
- From the menu at the top of the frame underneath the page tabs, click Downloads
- Download the appropriate file and install it. Before running the update, make sure no SmartSound products are running
After installing, you should now see the purchase window after accepting the license agreement.
3. Purchases made from the website
Purchases made directly from the SmartSound website remain on our servers for 30 days. After which it will no longer be available. If you have a backup of the SSDL file and the 4 security questions, or if you are still within 30 days of the purchase, you can reinstall the music by following these instructions.
Submitted: 03/18/10 (Edited 05/05/11)
4721 views. Averaging 2 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 10 views.
Can I use SmartSound music?
Reinstalling Purchases made within the software
How do I access my SmartSound music?
How to Update the SmartSound Music Library
Music that I downloaded via SmartSound disappeared