Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 - X5, Roxio VideoWave 2011-2, and Cyberlink PowerDirector 9, 10, & 11 all come bundled with the new Quicktracks version 5 that allows you to use all of your SmartSound music, even multi-layer music, from directly inside the editing software. Follow the steps below to properly install your downloaded music into Quiktracks 5:
1. After you have made a purchase on the SmartSound website, log into your SmartSound account.
2. Click the My Music link to access your downloads.
3. Click the "Download For Sonicfire Pro" link next to the album or track you would like to install. This will open a gray window that will display both the answers to the 4 security questions that you will need to enter upon installation, as well as a link to the file to be downloaded.
4. Make note of the security questions, then right click the red "Download" link and save the SSDL file to your hard drive.
NOTE: If you also have Sonicfire Pro installed, you will simply need to double click the SSDL file once downloaded. Installing the music into Sonicfire Pro will install it into Quicktracks 5 automatically and you can skip the steps below.
5. If you do not have Sonicfire Pro installed, you will need tell Quicktracks 5 to add the new file. First open your editing application and navigate to the Quicktracks interface.
6. Click the SmartSound Quicktracks button to open the Quicktracks options menu
7. Select the Albums tab, then click the Add button.
8. Select the SSDL file that you downloaded in Step 4 and click Ok.
9. You will be presented with a screen where you can enter the answers to the security questions (see Step 3). Once these questions are answered and the checkbox is checked, the Submit button should enable. Click Submit and the music will begin installing. Once installed, it will be available to use within the application.