Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
When you buy royalty free music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology (Sonicfire Pro) allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
1. Install the latest Quicktime Player.
2. Install Smartsound_Pinnacle_Music.exe
Besides SmartSound Quicktracks you also need to install "SmartSound_Pinnacle_Music.exe" which can be found on disc 2 of Studio 9 & 10's set of installion discs. (Pinnacle did not include this in Studio 11 or 12. If you do not have the Pinnacle 9 or 10 disk, skip this step and move on to step 3)
3. Install the latest Quicktracks Installer.
4. Test your installation
1) Launch Studio 12
2) Click on the Audio Tool Box Icon
3) Click on the Background Music Tab
4) In the following pop-up window, click the down arrow in the pulldown menu where you see Scorefitter.
You should see:
Smartsound Music (Owned)
Smartsound Music (All)
Smartsound SFX (Owned)
Smartsound SFX (All)
5) Insert your SmartSound CDs, accept the License Agreement & choose Copy to Hard Drive
6) SmartSound "Owned" should be appearing in the Source "Drop-Down" menu
7) Select Library Radio Button
8) All of your SmartSound CD's content should then show.
Submitted: 09/17/09 (Edited 03/09/11)
3220 views. Averaging 2 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 4 views.
Will Quicktracks work in Pinnacle Studio 14?
Sonicfire Pro 5.8 with Pinnacle Studio 17.5
Importing audio files into Pinnacle Studio
SmartSound does not work in Ulead Video Studio 8.
How to Install an album in Pinnacle 8-9.2