1. Install the latest Quicktime Player.
2. Install Smartsound_Pinnacle_Music.exe
Besides SmartSound Quicktracks you also need to install "SmartSound_Pinnacle_Music.exe" which can be found on disc 2 of Studio 9 & 10's set of installion discs. (Pinnacle did not include this in Studio 11 or 12. If you do not have the Pinnacle 9 or 10 disk, skip this step and move on to step 3)
3. Install the latest Quicktracks Installer.
4. Test your installation
1) Launch Studio 12
2) Click on the Audio Tool Box Icon
3) Click on the Background Music Tab
4) In the following pop-up window, click the down arrow in the pulldown menu where you see Scorefitter.
You should see:
Smartsound Music (Owned)
Smartsound Music (All)
Smartsound SFX (Owned)
Smartsound SFX (All)
5) Insert your SmartSound CDs, accept the License Agreement & choose Copy to Hard Drive
6) SmartSound "Owned" should be appearing in the Source "Drop-Down" menu
7) Select Library Radio Button
8) All of your SmartSound CD's content should then show.
Submitted: 09/17/09 (Edited 03/09/11)
3503 views. Averaging 1 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 5 views.
Will Quicktracks work in Pinnacle Studio 14?
Sonicfire Pro 5.8 with Pinnacle Studio 17.5
Importing audio files into Pinnacle Studio
SmartSound does not work in Ulead Video Studio 8.
How to Install an album in Pinnacle 8-9.2