Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Be More Creative
Impress Your Audience
Use Legal Music
Sonicfire Pro Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
This is a problem between Quicktime and either your video or audio card drivers. Set QuickTime's AUDIO and VIDEO settings to "Safe Mode" and try again.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Once in the control panel, double-click the QuickTime icon. If you do not see the QuickTime icon, you will need to switch to "Classic View".
3. With the QuickTime preferences window open, click the "Advanced" tab. Select "Safe Mode" and click Apply. (This is for video GDI Only output)
4. Click the Audio tab. Select "Safe Mode" and click Apply.
5. Click OK to dismiss the window. Run Sonicfire Pro again.
721 views. Averaging 0 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 1 views.