Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
When you buy royalty free music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology (Sonicfire Pro) allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Save your work and Exit all programs that are running.
1. Download the Windows Installer Clean-up Utility (clicking this link will initiate the download of a file called "msicuu2.exe").
2. Locate and run the "msicuu2.exe" file to install the program.
3. Run the Windows Installer Clean-up Utility by clicking the Windows Start button, selecting All Programs and then clicking the Windows Install Cleanup icon.
4. Select ONLY the SmartSound items you are trying to uninstall and click the Remove button to remove them from the list. Then close the Clean Up Utility program.
5. Browse to the following folder on your hard drive:
C:\Program Files\SmartSound Software Inc\
C:\Program Files(x86)\SmartSound Software Inc\
and delete any Quicktracks or Sonicfire Pro folders that are inside.
6. Restart your computer.
The SmartSound application should now be removed from your computer. If you would like to reinstall, you can redownload the Quicktracks installers from the "Software Updates" section of the Support menu or you can reinstall Sonicfire Pro by clicking here.
Submitted: 09/17/09 (Edited 05/30/12)
15877 views. Averaging 9 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 303 views.
Install/Uninstall problems-Error 1316, 1603, 1706
The Quicktracks installer returns error 1316
Error while attempting to install an updater
Problems with the SmartSound Dazzle CD
How to Install an album in Pinnacle 8-9.2