Build Your Royalty Free Music Library
When you buy royalty free music from SmartSound, it’s always available for you to customize and download directly from our web site or by installing it on your workstation for access with our Sonicfire Pro software.
Save Time With Our Patented Software
Our Professional Soundtrack Creation Technology automatically delivers professional music edits instantly. Adjusting the length, arrangement and instrumentation of every SmartSound track is instantaneous and 100% professional!
Be More Creative
SmartSound technology (Sonicfire Pro) allows you to express your creativity far beyond regular royalty free music. Since our music is totally customizable for length, mood and instrument mix, you can create over 20 million different soundtracks to find that perfect fit for your project.
Impress Your Audience
Use Legal Music
SmartSound offers one of the most generous worry-free music licenses in the industry. Put SmartSound in your (or your clients) productions and play it anywhere for any amount of time at no additional cost. (*If you need to manufacture more than 10,000 pieces of physical media, you’ll need to contact us for approval...that’s it!)
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Save your work and Exit all programs that are running.
1. Download and install the Windows Installer Clean-up Utility.
2. Download the Windows TempCleaner to your desktop.
3. Run the Windows Installer Clean-up Utility by clicking the Windows Start button, selecting All Programs and then clicking the Windows Install Cleanup icon. Select and remove Only the SmartSound Quicktracks Plug-in. Once done, browse to C:\Program Files\SmartSound Software and delete the Quicktracks folder.
4. Restart your computer. When ready (and before you run any programs), double-click the TempCleaner.exe file you saved to your desktop.
5. Download, save and run the SmartSound Quicktracks Update.
6. Once installed, Run your video editing software (Pinnacle, Ulead, Avid or CyberLink) and test to see that it is working.
Submitted: 09/14/09 (Edited 09/14/09)
1986 views. Averaging 1 per day.
In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 3 views.