Royalty Free Music Blog
KEEPING ON TREND WITH MUSICCompany News :: January 08, 2016
At SmartSound we know the importance of keeping the message and impact of your videos fresh. A musical perspective that’s on trend can help communicate to your audience that the theme of your video remains timely and part of the larger context of the world in which we live.
Of course our technology offers great ways to help keep your SmartSound music vibrant and unique. However, it’s important that the fundamental building blocks you work with – the tracks themselves – remain relevant for the changing tastes of a constantly shifting audience.
We have some extraordinary new music planned for 2016 (as well as other things!). In the meantime, for those of you who recently purchased Album or Singles Packs in our year-end sale, we thank you. Here are 10 great albums you can select right now for your pack that can help keep you in sync with the latest musical trends.
LISTEN TO THE ALBUMS
Inspired by the highly popular Food Network show, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, GFGF (short for Great Food, Great Friends) gives you the ultimate palette (pun intended!) of rousing, fun rock tunes.
- House Call
These rhythmic tracks propel live guitars, cerebral synths and cool, sophisticated drums with the occasional live vocal or sax to create an authentic club sound.
- Contemporary Pop Beds
Inspired by the latest pop hits, this album was specifically produced to provide very contemporary sounding backgrounds for film, television and advertising projects.
- Black & Blue
Inspired by the Black Keys, this album of original music written for SmartSound explores the blues side of the first-rate and highly popular band.
Modern, sleek cues with an uplifting sensibility create an ideal backdrop for scenes of activity, fulfillment and accomplishment while displaying a startling instrumental variety throughout.
- Fun & Games
While this album covers a diverse set of styles from light acoustic guitars with easy, simple melodies all the way up to driving electric guitars, all these tracks have one thing in common: Fun.
- Massive Edge Orchestral
An intense cinematic exploration of big-sound orchestral music layered with electronic textures ranging from low growls, huge sweeps, digital flutters and syncopated spasms.
- Ultra Pop
A dazzling display of pop hi-tech artistry built on a foundation of perfectly executed commercial compositional styles.
- Going Green
Light, easy and infectious tracks with a crisp, clean production value, simple musical approach and unique instrumentation.
Explore the cutting edge of music with this album designed for contemporary visual applications.
Royalty Free Music - unique to your project every time.
- SmartSound Music Featured In Netflix Original Movie
- A Great New Search Page
- NEW PRICING FOR SMARTSOUND SINGLES—$49.95
- Vimeo SmartSound Customers
- StudioDaily Says: Top-Notch Soundtrack Creation Tool Gets Better
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Update 6.0.3
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Review - Brian Reed Garvin
- Sonicfire® Pro 6
- SmartSound’s Soundtrack Creation Technology - What the Pros Use
- KEEPING ON TREND WITH MUSIC
- Singles and Singles Packs Pricing Change
- Using SmartSound Search
- Introducing Our Awesome New Web Search Process
- Introducing: Playlists!
- Another Great FCPX Review!
- Studio Daily Award for SmartSound?
- Welcome to the Studio Daily Awards, SmartSound!
- Free Downloadable Music Comps!
- Sonicfire Pro Plugin for Vegas Pro 12 or 13
- New Final Cut X Plugin!
Inside The Music
- Action Royalty Free Music
- Corporate Royalty Free Music
- News Royalty Free Music
- Wedding Royalty Free Music
- Epic Royalty Free Music
- Sports Royalty Free Music
- Background Royalty Free Music
- Horror Royalty Free Music
- Kids Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »
- Pop Royalty Free Music
- Classical Royalty Free Music
- Orchestral Royalty Free Music
- Electronic Royalty Free Music
- Atmospheric Royalty Free Music
- Blues Royalty Free Music
- Country Royalty Free Music
- Rock Royalty Free Music
- Jazz Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »