Royalty Free Music Blog
In The FieldIn The Field :: May 27, 2015
Richard Hartwell has carved out a solid career in his native Michigan as one of the go-to creators of local and regional television commercials, documentaries and corporate videos.
A graduate of the University of Michigan’s Film & Video Studies program, his filmmaking style is classic and professional. Over the last 16 years he has garnered a steady clientele that count on him for everything from creative conception to scripting, as needed by the client, to shooting and posting. His clientele includes repeat customers that have worked with him enough that sometimes he can create a commercial from existing footage putting the spot together solely in his studio.
Greg Mulvey is the Lead Editor and Motion Graphics Designer for Second City Communications, the business solutions division of Chicago's world-famous improv comedy theater, The Second City (alumni include Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Stephen Colbert, John Belushi, Bill Murray, to name a few).
After stints as a musician, audio editor, assistant video editor and then video editor in companies in Oklahoma City and Denison TX, Darby co-founded Critical Mass Productions in Oklahoma City. His editing and production talents grew steadily and his reputation followed suit. After nearly five years with Bass Pro Shops Film and Video Productions in Springfield, MO, Darby joined the FAA in 2008. Darby and his associates at the Media Solutions Division create media that runs the gamut from simple technical training videos and documentation of events all the way to short-form PSAs and high-end, long-form, complex training videos and e-learning courses.
Seth Worley has been producing micro-budget films with big budget quality. His new short, Order Up, features his trademark style backed by an effective SmartSound score.
Barry & the award winning Life Tree Studios have been using SmartSound Software for several years & prefers it for its flexibility & customization.
With a wealth of knowledge in videography Mark is not the type to keep it to himself. Mark runs markapsolon.com where he passes his knowledge on to his ready viewers discussing topics from lighting & chromo key to how to create a ghost.
From showcasing ranch properties to documenting football games; or the real estate industry to natural gas companies, Matt has taken aerial photography to a platform for the masses.
An An Award Winning Actor/Director, Brian has appeared in the films such as: "Get Shorty", "Catch Me If You Can", and "House Of Sand & Fog".
A veteran diver & videographer, Steve's work has been featured by National Geographic, Disney & the History Channel. Receiving international recognition, Steve has received numerous international awards for marine videography.
Lee White started his adventure into narrative motion shortly after graduating from Art Center, College of Design. Over fifteen years ago, Lee began creating short form videos for his clients and his search for music to use in these productions led him to Sonicfire Pro. Lee has been using Sonicfire Pro for the last five years.
Jedrzej is the co-owner and principle developer of the Portland based game development studio "Pocket Vault Studios". With an extensive background in film and video production, Jedrzej brings his creative storytelling skills to the interactive format of mobile game development.
Jedrzej's first game "Battle Fleet", an iPad naval strategy game, was an instant success as it rose to the number 3 spot in the iPad strategy game category. Building on that success, Jedrzej expanded into other genres and shortly afterwards released the puzzle/shooter "Cube Smash" and began development on a sci-fi MMO.
It is very clear that the more you do something, the better you will get at it. The concept behind Preston Kanak's 3 Minute Shorts is based on exactly this principle.
Before embarking on producing and posting a short film everyday for a year in 2010, Preston Kanak came across a book by Malcolm Gladwell titled, "Outliers", which mentions many times throughout the book a concept known as the 10,000 HOUR RULE. After reading this book, Preston decided to attempt to produce and post a film everyday for one year. Preston wanted to see how his work would evolve when dedicated to the art of film-making for one year. By the end of the year, he produced 365 films — ranging from nature films to corporate documentaries.
- Blue Mariah Pictures
- In The Field With Rich Hartwell
- In The Field With Steve Douglas
- In The Field With Lee White
- In The Field Seth Worley
- In The Field With Brian Reed Garvin
- In The Field With Barry Gregg
- In The Field With Mark Apsolon
- In The Field With Matt Dunn
- In The Field With Preston Kanak
- Greg Mulvey
- In The Field With Jedrzej Jonasz
- Darby T. Ralls
- Making Blood the Chemical Way
- High Quality Production On a Budget
- Script Writing for Corporate Videos
- Music & Game Design
- Adobe After Effects & Photoshop Techniques (Halloween Edition)
- Rules of Story Telling According to Pixar
- Movie Making Manual: Film Scoring Theory
- Marco Missinato: The Emotional Power of Music
- Getting Cartoony
- 8 Tools for Putting Yourself on Tape
- Making Edible Mouth Blood
- Choosing Music For your Video (Wistia)
- PRO-FREE VS. ROYALTY-FREE
- HOW TO EXPORT STEMS FROM A TRACK
- Keeping The Beat: Sonicfire Pro 6’s New Cut-Video-To-Music Feature
- Sonicfire Pro 6 Overview
- LARRY JORDAN DEMONSTRATES SONICFIRE PRO 6 & THE VALUE IT ADDS TO FINAL CUT PRO X
Inside The Music
- Action Royalty Free Music
- Corporate Royalty Free Music
- News Royalty Free Music
- Wedding Royalty Free Music
- Epic Royalty Free Music
- Sports Royalty Free Music
- Background Royalty Free Music
- Horror Royalty Free Music
- Kids Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »
- Pop Royalty Free Music
- Classical Royalty Free Music
- Orchestral Royalty Free Music
- Electronic Royalty Free Music
- Atmospheric Royalty Free Music
- Blues Royalty Free Music
- Country Royalty Free Music
- Rock Royalty Free Music
- Jazz Royalty Free Music
- All Royalty Free Music »